Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Belgian feature article in All About Beer magazine


The January issue of All About Beer magazine just arrived in my mailbox yesterday, and it's a good one.

I may be a little biased, as I have a 3,500 word feature article in this issue: "Belgium: Diverse Beer Styles, Delectable Brews."

I cover nearly all the Belgian beer styles, as well as making recommendations for the best Belgian beers to try within each style.

I also mention many of the best American and Canadian-brewed Belgian-inspired beers.

I'll post the article url once the All About Beer website has been updated with the new issue.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neat - Looking forward to reading more about this as I'm just getting into the different Belgians myself! Happy 09!

Chuck Cook said...

Thanks Scott!

Brad said...

Cool deal. Looking forward to you posting the URL.

Signed,

A Belgian brew junkie

Chuck Cook said...

I'm told it might be a couple of weeks before the url is up, but Barnes and Noble and Borders should have copies by now, or within a few days.

mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mary said...

Great article Chuck. Looking forward for the magazine to hit the shelves.

Craig said...

My local Borders only had the All About Beer Style Guide, but I was able to find the January issue at Discount Liquor in Milwaukee. Even then it was hidden behind the Style Guide issue. So be sure to always look behind the display issue to see if the one you are looking for is there.

While at Discount Liquor, I was also able to find a De Struise Tsjeeses and a Struiselensis! They should make good reading companions!!